Monday, June 22, 2009

A Love Letter from Your Father in Heaven

So much has happened in my life since my first and last blog back in February. I have received so many hugs from heaven, although I did not have the opportunity to post them. One of the greatest hugs I received has been the blessing of teaching and learning with one of the most wonderful groups of students at a school with a truly amazing staff. My life has been forever changed because of my experience there. The love of my students will continue to fill my heart through the years as the memory of them remains alive in me. I have been truly blessed!

It has been hard to start the summer with so many memories of the last days of school still so fresh in my mind. It has been even more difficult because I am forced to face the unknown once again as I don't know where I'll be teaching next year. Nevertheless, I have learned that in the midst of our weaknesses, God's promises never fail and He keeps sending hugs from heaven our way - sometimes we just need to wait in order to grow and become stronger in Him. As I go through this time of uncertainty and very long wait, I remind myself again and again not to rely on my own strength. God wants us to trust Him and wait in Him 100% because He already has a perfect plan just waiting to be unraveled. When the journey becomes long (like today) and the steps I take become so heavy, I am blessed that I do not have to travel alone. Thank you all for being there and for always showing how much you care. I hope you also know how much you are loved and appreciated. I give thanks unto the Lord for you!

God blesses us in special ways through circumstances and experiences, but most of all, He blesses us through the people that touch our lives on a daily basis. The Hug from Heaven that I want to share with you today comes from a dear friend. I want to make her generosity reciprocal by sharing it with all of you, hoping that it will warm your heart with a beautiful promise that we must never forget, not even in our darkest days. His promise of never leaving us or forsaking us! His promise of not fearing because He is with us every step of the way. Deuteronomy 31:6 and Joshua 1:6 & 9 are just two of the many examples we find in His word regarding this everlasting promise. It is not always easy, I know. Trusting Him is a daily challenge in times like these, but His promises are the only truth that will never change even when our circumstances do - His love for us will never fail and that is what should truly matter to us as we live each day in victory regardless of the difficulties we may be facing.

May this hug embrace you as you continue to treasure the Lord's promises in your life. Enjoy and share with someone else!


A Love Letter From Your Heavenly Father

I am here to assure you...
that I am right beside you
and I am taking care of
everything.

I am here to comfort you...
for I know when you are going
through difficult times,
and I want you to know
you are not alone.

I am here to promise you...
that my arms
are around you,
holding you close
to my heart...
always.

With Love,

Your Father in Heaven

No comments:

Post a Comment